How to Complete a Horticulture Entry Card
Horticulture Entry cards can be viewed and downloaded by clicking here.
Entry card may be downloaded and filled out. Type information into the blue text boxes. The form should be printed on white stock, or you may print out the form on white card stock and type or fill in with black waterproof ink.
Please read and follow the directions below to fill out the Horticulture Entry Card correctly.
1. Leave the Passed, Entry # and Award blank.
2. Check only one box for type of flower show Club, GCA or Major
3. Enter Class number from Horticulture schedule.
4. Botanical Name – use proper nomenclature, see page 230 in the Yellow Book. Common Name – complete
5. Enter length of ownership in months or years.
6. If Propagated by Exhibitor check box for yes. If Propagation Card is complete check box and attach. Must be attached to qualify for special award.
7. Check box if Key Card is attached. A Key card must be attached for an entry with more than one plant.
8. Describe Growing Conditions: e.g., greenhouse, windowsill, artificial lights, outdoors, exposure to natural light
9. Leave Judges’ Comments blank
10. Check boxes for Eligible Awards for this entry.
11. Complete general information: Exhibitor’s name, Exhibitor’s club and zone, Show Name and Date/s